I offer my services to children, adolescents and adults. If you are struggling, have been diagnosed with or suspect to have some form of diagnosis, have been through a traumatic event or a time or just feel that you are not understood by those around you or that you could be happier, I am here for you. Parents of children with a diagnosis or suspected diagnosis can contact me for counseling. Parents of very young children may be interested in parenthood consultations.
Book a session by email
[email protected] - just write that you want to book a session and we will arrange a time
Therapy provides a safe place where we can spend time talking about what is bothering you or what you would like to change in your life. The topic of our conversation is always determined by you and your needs. You may want to talk about a short-term situation or a specific problem you are dealing with. Or maybe there is something you have been wanting to talk about for some time, but have never gotten around to doing so. There is no need to be shy. Here are some common issues that people usually bring up in therapy:
- Things that worry children and adolescents or their parents.
- Anxiety, fear of failure, traumatic experiences, PTSD, poor sleep quality, nightmares, long-term fatigue, unpleasant memories, feelings of futility in life, burnout, depression, panic attacks, suicidal thoughts, feelings of inadequacy, loneliness or inferiority, conflict between who I want to be and how others perceive me, life changes.
- Life crises, dark thoughts, inner voices, relationship problems - with partner, parents, children, work and business problems, childhood trauma, sadness, confusion. Feelings that you don't belong, that you are not accepted or that you must be "from another planet".
- Neurodivergence, being queer, neuroqueer, LGBTQ+ and related.
- Disability/Diagnosis: Guidance through the process of diagnosis - official or self-diagnosis - and its impact on one's self-image and life. E.g. Autism, Asperger's, ADHD, OCD and others (various "personality disorders" etc.), issues relating to identity and life changes (i.e. coming out).
The goal of therapeutic sessions is to increase quality of life and life satisfaction.
Terms and Conditions
Price: 50 EUR (1200 CZK) per 50 minutes
I reserve the right to adjust the price based on client's individual situation.
Cancellations received less than 48 hours in advance will be charged in full.
Persons under the age of 18 require the consent of a legal guardian.
Sessions take place at Plaská 7, Prague 5 - Újezd, Malá Strana.
On-line sessions can be arranged. I am available to clients from the EU.
Session content is confidential
I am available in English and Czech.
Email to book a session [email protected]
Telefon 775 274 281 – may not answer, best to call 5 minutes before the whole hour or send SMS / email.
Business hours Monday, Thursday 8:00 - 18:00. Friday 13:00 - 18:00
Directions: Tramcar 6, 9,12, 20, 22 to station Ujezd.
Parking: in front of Cafe Savoy, OC Novy Smichov Andel
Mental health counselling is provided by Miklos Csemy, based on a trade license, university education and ongoing therapeutic training. Therapeutic counselling is subject to supervision by MUDr. Peter Pöthe.
What happens at the first meeting?
I will listen to your story and what ails you and we will go from there.
I have been active in the field of autism, neurodiversity and mental health since 2012, I offer counselling from 2022. I am the founder and editor of Neurodiverzita.cz, I published a number of books on autism and Asperger's. I regularly publish in professional journals, interviews or here on the site. As part of my studies at Charles University, I completed a five-semester certificate program in Health Psychology (300 hours) under the guidance of its founders in the Czech Republic, Associate Professor Václav Břicháček and Professor Jaro Křivohlavý. I am a trainee in the Person-Centered Approach, founded by Carl Rogers.